- Members maintain the highest ethical standards and fair business practices within the legal funding industry.
- We have developed standardized documentation for funding agreements for use by ALFA members
- We maintain a comprehensive database (the Investment Management System, or IMS) of legal funding advances made by ALFA members. ALFA members use this database to avoid potential problem cases and to ensure that cases are not over-funded
- ALFA represents members and their interests to regulators, legislators, the media and the public.
- Institute legal and regulatory frameworks in individual states that meet the needs and concerns of all parties interested in legal funding
- ALFA establishes and maintains dialogue with attorneys’ groups nationally and in individual states
- Hold ALFA member meetings to set strategy and pursue initiatives
- Provide a voice with attorney’s groups nationally